January 19, 2008

Altered Art

I have found a new friend. Modge Podge has provided me hours of entertainment and been my companion for the last 2 months. It seems as if a void in my life has been filled. I am still trying to understand why there are so many varieties. It would appear that they all do the same thing so what's the difference from the regular vs. the paper version? Even if I still don't totally understand, I will still enjoy my new friend.

Anyhow, I have started working on some more altered art. Since I make a lot of things with the intention to sell them, I have to make examples of personalized items. This way people can get an idea of what the items will look like. My poor girls are going to be so vain because I have to use people I know so that items don't go to waste. We have far too many items now that are personalized for the girls. Here's a recent example of this.


3 comments:

Becki said...

I like those a lot :) Do you sell on etsy.com?

Kristine said...

Awww...well I'm sure the girls will LOVE them--those are fabulous!! :) Ditto on the question--do you have an etsy store? or ebay or the like?

Kathi B said...

Thanks for the compliments. I do not currently sell on etsy but have listed a few things from time to time on ebay. I mostly sell throught a private auction site that is linked through a message board I frequent. Harmony, it's through BoB. I really just discovered Etsy today. I have to see how that works.