January 26, 2008

Altered clipboards

First let me start by apologizing. I guess it had been so long since I had posted that I didn't realize that I had already posted those coaster projects way back when. I guess I liked them so much I had to share them with you twice.

Today I will show you a few of the altered clipboards that I created recently. They are super fun to make and they can be customized for just about any use.

I have been asked by a few people if I sell through Etsy or Ebay. These two clipboards are currently up for sale on Ebay. You can find all of my listings here. I sell on Ebay under the screen name calkathi. I haven't posted much because I generally sell through a private auction site because I don't know if I could keep up enough supply to list regularly. I actually just discovered Etsy today. I will have to look into that and see if it will be feasible for me to start listing there but from what I saw there would be some stiff competition. I would like to sell more since this is more of my passion than my regular J.O.B. but you all know that the day J.O.B. has to come first. I will explore selling options but at this point I am happy with just creating those items that I am drawn to even if it's only once in a while.

I found some great things in the Target Dollar spot so you should see more from me in the near future.

No comments: