September 12, 2007

Busy, busy, busy...

I have had no choice but to take a little break from stamping and scrapping. It feels like it has been way too long since I was able to take some time to create something. Work has been crazy. My time in the evenings has become very limited. I just have not been able to do much.

I am also in the process of changing over the blog feeds that I read from Newsgator to Bloglines. I discovered that Bloglines has more of the features I am looking for and it's speedier to read all the blogs I try to catch. I actually have about 400 feeds that I try to read. Lately I haven't been able to keep up but I would like to and also be able to add more. There are so many neat new blogs popping up that I would love to follow. I can't imagine how some people keep up. Just think of Allison over at Stampin When I Can. She must have a few thousand blogs that she tries to keep up with. She provides such a great service to us stampers and scrappers. She deserves some kind of award for all she does. I am in awe.

So anyways. I hope to be able to get some good stamping time this weekend. Until then go explore Allison's blog and see what inspiration you can find.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Holy cow, Girl-400 blogs??? I barely have time to check out my favorites. I now have google reader which makes it easier. You're right about Allison...She's the bomb!!