September 3, 2007

Captain Crafter Sketch Challenge

I have heard wonderful things about the sketch designs by Captain Crafter. I had to check it out for myself. The most recent sketch design Challenge #23 posted most recently looked like it was worth a try. It seems like over the last week I have lost some of my mojo and I tried this challenge to get back into the swing of things. I am satisfied with my design but not totally happy with it. I used a retired Christmas set from Stampin' Up! that I was considering using for our cards to send out this year. I definitely need to play with this set some more.

Here is the card I did for this challenge:

Here's a close up. You can kind of see that I used some glossy pearly kind of paint to add the icicles to the house.

I still don't feel like my mojo has returned. Hopefully I can find it sometime tomorrow afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! what a fab card I just LOVE it :)