September 4, 2007

First day of school

I know this isn't my normal stamping post but I had to share. My oldest started 4 year old kindergarten today. I, of course, snapped some pictures. I had an hour to kill after dropping her off so I just had to do a scrapbook page right away. I do digital scrapbooking with Scrapbook Factory Deluxe. I love the fact that I can make cool pages really quickly without the mess. I even have a 12 x 12 printer so I can print those pages myself. This was a simple 8 1/2 x 11 layout that I did.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful layout... Thanks for showing us :)

Kristine said...

sooo cute!! I don't have software for digiscrapping (if that's what this is) nor do I have a printer to print pics out, so bummer!! Wish I could make pages like this!! You're very talented--LOVE the purples ;)