September 16, 2007

I finally made something I like

I promised myself at the beginning of this weekend that I would sit down and stamp for as much time as possible. I tried to do it last night and I really don't care for anything I came up with. I tried following a few sketch challenges for inspiration but I think that hindered my progress even further. Then tonight I spent a while browsing the gallery at SCS. I always find inspiration over there. I settled on the Baroque Motif set and said I was going to make some Christmas cards with this set. I knew I had seen some beautiful works with this set. Sure enough I found lots of cards that I wanted to try. I ended up only have a short time left to stamp this evening and here is what I came up with.



I am quite pleased with how these came out. Like I said, I found my inspiration at SCS. I made a few changes to the designs I found and did cards in opposite colors to see which I might like better. I can't choose a favorite out of any of these designs.

I also found a new favorite product. The Stardust Glitter Pen that I received with my blog candy from Kristine at Ink Something! Those things are like magic. If you have never tried these pens before you HAVE to. They really are amazing.

No comments: