August 5, 2007

Becoming a Demo

Later in the year I discovered stamping I found out about a special that Stampin' Up! was doing to recruit new demonstrators. Since direct sales was nothing new to me and my current direct sales business really wasn't doing much of anything I really considered joining Stampin' Up!. My husband saw how much I was enjoying stamping and my birthday was just around the corner. He decided to "let" me sign on as a demonstrator.

Even if I didn't work my business I was going to get a ton of stamping supplies at a really great price. In August of 2005 I signed on as a demonstrator. I got all my supplies and gathered as much information as I could.

As with all of my direct sales businesses I didn't do all the work I should. I got a few people interested in having a show but nothing really panned out. Life happened and before I knew it I didn't have enough sales and I became inactive in this business. It certainly didn't mean that I didn't still enjoy stamping. In fact here is where my stamping really improved.

Here are some pictures of a card holder I created and a few of the cards I did with a One Sheet Wonder:








No comments: