August 5, 2007

Improvements

I know I am posting a lot at once but I wanted to make sure I got this blog up and running. I figured that if I posted enough at one I would me more inclined to keep the momentum going. I am not saying that I am going to post new things daily but I hope to at least be able to post on the weekends. I haven't really decided at this point but I might post all the different cards I made but just posting one or 2 daily. We'll see how that goes.

Hopefully as you can see from the first few cards I mad up until now a huge improvement. It's kind of funny to me to look at those first few cards. I really had no clue what I was doing. I haven't tried too many new techniques since then. I am starting to follow a few sketch challenges and I might start participating in those. I also have tried to expand into a few altered projects. I will share those shortly.

No comments: