August 30, 2007

Celebration time!

I haven't created anything new but wanted to make sure I didn't neglect my readers. I thought I would feature one of my favorite creations. This is a Celebrate card. I think it is fitting for my life right now. August and September are months full of birthdays in my family. There are 6 birthdays in the month of August in my immediate family (myself included). September is the month of 4 birthdays in my immediate family in the first half of the month. This weekend we are going on a mini vacation to spend some time with my family. We will be celebrating 3 birthdays on Sunday. This included my youngest ones 3rd birthday. She is going to be surprised because while she knows her birthday is coming, she has no idea we are celebrating it this weekend. So you won't see me post this weekend so I will leave you with this in honor of all the Celebrations. Have a great Labor Day Weekend and Celebrate!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Hi Kathi! You WON my blog drawing!! Please email me your snail address so I can send you this: http://inksomething.blogspot.com/2007/08/altered-tin-winner.html

Nice simple card--very colorful :)