August 28, 2007

Glue sticks

I have taken a few days away from making new cards. It's been a busy time as we get our oldest ready for school and taking last minute vacations. I figured I could use this time to talk about adhesives. How many of you use glue stick for your cards? I have made a ton of them in the past but haven't been totally satisfied with the quality of the glue sticks I have used. I don't remember what I used but I haven't tried a lot of them. I would like to try again. I saw this blog where you could sample adhesives from UHU and I saw they were sending sample of the UHU glue stick. I thought it was perfect timing to be able to give another glue stick a try. My sample is on it's way to me and I will post a review once I have a chance to give it a try. I am excited to see the results. For the time being if you want to try to get a sample of your own you can check our Maria Filosa's blog. She gives full instructions on how to order a sample of your own. She also has some great projects. Maybe we can all discover a great new product or fun ideas while I take a brief stamping break. :)

No comments: