August 5, 2007

My Stamping History - Part 2

After returning home from the Stitch & B**** weekend I gave my husband a card that I made just for him and told him how very much I enjoyed stamping. I'm not really sure of the reaction I got from him but I really hadn't thought much about stamping after that.

Fast forward a few months...I was invited by my cousin to a Stamp-a-Stack her friend was having. She told me that for $10 I could make 10 cards. I was super excited to have the opportunity to give stamping another try and to get some direction on how to do this. I really had no idea what this Stamp-a-Stack really was but I was definitely game. We made 10 cards and it was so much fun and something I knew I wanted to continue doing. Since I was a direct sales consultant I ordered the Business Memos set to make cards to give to my customers and hostesses. I'm not sure what else I ordered but this was the start of my addiction.

Here are some cards I created at my first and subsequent Stamp-a-Stacks:


No comments: