I don't know what motivated me when it was 80 degrees with 96% humidity but I started on my holiday cards. I know I am going to need a lot of them so I figured I better start early. I thought I would try to create a holiday card while doing a sketch challenge but no matter how hard I tried I could not complete the challenge. I made about the biggest mess ever and spent about 3 hours just to make these 2 cards. It's not even like I was making 2 completely different cards. They are almost the same except I only had one snowflake button. WAIT! I just remembered that there was a challenge out there to use buttons. Now I will have to go see where it was. ...long pause.... I found it. It was over at Daring Cardmakers. So I guess I did fulfill a challenge.
So, like I said before. I only had one snowflake button but I wanted to make two cards. That's why you see the 2 different versions. The snowflake button is much nicer but the other one ain't half bad. And, as you can probably tell, these are non-Stampin' Up! images. It's actually from 2 different sets I have. I'm not sure of the makers. I purchased them as sets from Michael's last year.
Without further ado...here they are: